Monday, December 25, 2006

Have yourself a fuzzy little Christmas

Val has her minkee blanket! I tried to make her one a few weeks ago (when I made Jocelyn's), but I made some mistakes... ask me how I know you need to pin with safety pins and not straight pins to be sure everything lies flat together. So we went to the new quilt shop in Mahomet and picked out flannel and minkee. Val knows her own mind -- we were in and out in nothing flat because she immediately knew what she wanted. I stitched it up a couple nights ago when she was with her old friends from high school and put it under the tree for her to open this morning.

Val is no longer on Italian time, so waking up for Christmas morning was a little harder than it would have been a few days ago. So she cuddled with minkee and our Merry Christmoose (push his stomach and he plays Christmas carols). Merry Christmas!

No comments: