Hoorah! The yellow I Spy quilt I started last summer is finally finished. I had finished piecing the top in July, but was terrified to cut off half the outer hexagons to add the border, then when I finally did that, I was afraid I would ruin it by quilting it. But I figured if I never tried, it would sit there forever. It's done and I love it!
I put a big US map on the back and borders around it. I tried to center it when I based the quilt, but was afraid it would be lopsided. Didn't turn out too bad. Sorry about the photo -- the light on the right (sun reflecting off today's snowfall) has washed out that side of the quilt, and you can see the front hexagons shadowing through.
This quilt is for Teresa's kids. I'll get it in the mail this week!