Sunday, June 14, 2009

Vicki's lovely hand dyed fabric

Are those gorgeous colors or what?
I always drool over Vicki's dyed fabrics (at Field Trips in Fiber), and now that she's opened an Etsy shop, I got to buy some! I didn't know which of her color palettes to choose, but finally went for the bluebird. The blues are gorgeous and I need to broaden my stash with browns and neutrals -- and all of these will be perfect for landscapes, which I would like to make (more on that in the next post). Thanks, Vicki! I love this and could not be happier!

8 comments:

Vicki W said...

Thank you! I am so glad you like them and I can't wait to see what you do with them!

Beena said...

I can't wait to have some extra money to go to her etsy shop! It is truly drool worthy!

Clare said...

Lovely colours. Are you going to use the blues for "the quilt"?

Gina said...

they are gorgeous

love and hugs Gina xxx

Cher said...

nice! good for you to splurge and get those gorgeous fabrics

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors, looking forward to seeing what you make!

Cathi said...

Gorgeous colours! They almost look like suede they're so rich!

sewkalico said...

What a great choice. I think Vicki's fabrics are fabulous!